Fitting basin taps

does anyone know approx how much it would cost to get a plumber to fit some new taps on my sink in the bathroom ?

cheers

My speciality

I have more details in The Business Directory and have good recommendations from other Forum users

Please get in touch for a very rough price as I like to see the job to quote accurately

Regards

Chris

TPS Plumbing

Basin taps and bath taps are available in many variants, textures, designs as well as colors which make them easier to match with your kitchen’s and bathroom’s interior. These taps comes with latest features as well as numerous other benefits. Internet is the best place to looks for good plumbers.

if you have the taps why not have a go yourself just turn off the water supply (and maybe your boiler) you may need one of these http://www.wickes.co.uk/bin/venda?ex=co_wizr-locayta&template=wz_locayta&pageno=1&perpage=9&collate=cat%3Aivtype%3Aprice%3Apdxtpromotion&refine_sort_alph=pdxtdoorwid&threshold=90&fieldrtype=type&termtextrtype=invt&typertype=exact&typekeywordsearch=keyword&termtextkeywordsearch=basin+wrench

but it should take no more than a an hour for a professional so you are looking at the £40 to 50 mark (plus taps)

does anyone know approx how much it would cost to get a plumber to fit some new taps on my sink in the bathroom ?

cheers

Sent you a PM.

Sent you a PM.

The OP's question in this Thread is nearly a year old

:hihi: