Q2: accident in your car due to the weather

wouldnt worry, im a lady driver, and i think im a bloody good driver too. i dont believe the garbage about lady drivers at all.

ive had 3 different blokes run into me before, all their fault too. MEN:rolleyes:

I think I'm a good driver despite my lack of experience.

Whatever anyone says, I just remember its only their opinion, it doesn't mean it is fact, however loudly they say it!

Maybe they're the only ones "man enough" to admit it...:roll:

Well go on then :) I dont have anything to admit!

I think I'm a good driver despite my lack of experience.

Whatever anyone says, I just remember its only their opinion, it doesn't mean it is fact, however loudly they say it!

Lack of experience= good driver?

There seems to be a bit of a flaw in your thinking.

i wondered though would insurance companies pay out?

Why wouldn’t they, the point is would you be claiming on your insurance or someone else’s, how many have had their car or property damaged by a drive off

Lack of experience= good driver?

There seems to be a bit of a flaw in your thinking.

I don't think I worded that right, maybe I should have said "I believe I am a good driver for my level of experience"?

I think this threads going to be a bit sexist :)

No damage here!

I have noticed at work how many cars now have various bits of their fronts held on with gaffer tape, all owned by women lol.

I don't think I worded that right, maybe I should have said "I believe I am a good driver for my level of experience"?

Especially with lines like "I almost skidded into a parked car on Sunday" :hihi:

Or you could be honest and just say im an inexperienced driver who is making mistakes to which ive admitted :hihi:

Im only pulling your leg :)

I have seen a lot of new drivers on the road who cannot possibly be experienced with driving in snow and ice like we have had recently. They seem to do okay. Regardless of gender - appears to be the people with a deathwish who tear around the snow covered roads at normal speeds that are causing the problems.

Seen a couple of lorries from countries where snow is common that have been involved in accidents so it all boils down to care and consideration as to how well you drive.

I have not had an accident in the snow so far but come close to filling my underwear a few times when the car carried on moving when it should have stopped ;)

What I find more annoying in the snow is people on well gritted/clear roads who have to drive at 15mph as there is snow on the ground else where, these cause more people to overtake etc. And when you go past they look so scared to be on the road.

What I find more annoying in the snow is people on well gritted/clear roads who have to drive at 15mph as there is snow on the ground else where, these cause more people to overtake etc. And when you go past they look so scared to be on the road.

Agree with you but you have to be cautious cos even though the snow is gone - the black ice isn't. Hence the accidents on the M1 over the weekend and the M1 has been pretty clear of snow except for the inside lane. And not only the M1 according to my road warning radio reception.

I have seen a lot of new drivers on the road who cannot possibly be experienced with driving in snow and ice like we have had recently. They seem to do okay. Regardless of gender - appears to be the people with a deathwish who tear around the snow covered roads at normal speeds that are causing the problems.

Seen a couple of lorries from countries where snow is common that have been involved in accidents so it all boils down to care and consideration as to how well you drive.

I have not had an accident in the snow so far but come close to filling my underwear a few times when the car carried on moving when it should have stopped ;)

:hihi::hihi::hihi: