Walter Fox & Partners

gracie

Dougiep - Yes my mum was Edna Bell, she worked in the office, not sure of the dates tho but was there for quite some time

Hi proops2000 She was there when i started in 1969 and i think she left in the early nineties, we always called her mrs bell, she was a very nice lady.

• 1 month later...

why is it all fox,s chat has dried up? have we all told old friends about the site ? tony thornley told me about it, but I aint seen anything from him. I have seen a few of my old pals from foxs down at rother valley. namely the afore mentioned mr thornley , mick swirls & bill brookes,wasgood to see more of them .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, my name is David Bee. My brother and self ran Cambridge motor co on division st in the seventies. I bought a Lagonda replica of the 1935 Le Mans winning car from Richard.The car was built at Walter Fox. The car is described in a post on the Sheffield Forum Cambridge Motor Company Division st 1970's.Walter Fox used to supply paint,radiators,bumpers ect to our body shop on Abbey dale road.Its a small world!

• 3 months later...

know what you mean kevowls, sad aint it ? but you must know ernie dams and stuart armitager, I mean who wouldn't remember stuart and ernie? stuart lives at chaptown on the estate just off braken hill , goes in the acorn on a Friday night sits on the left in the conservatory. don't think he,s into computers , but if he is maybe dosent know about this site ,as I suppose most of the old boys don't.

---------- Post added 28-06-2014 at 22:50 ----------

if anybody sees any of the foxs old boys and girls , tell them about the site , the older you get the further you enjoy looking back . heres looking forward to hearing from you all .?

hi kevows, are you shure old ernies dead , feel sad if its right he was agood mate ,

---------- Post added 01-07-2014 at 19:22 ----------

Frankie was agood lad too, was a painter , he got cencertised to 2 k paint, think he had to stop painting . did youknow harry storer?

hi kevows, are you shure old ernies dead , feel sad if its right he was agood mate ,

---------- Post added 01-07-2014 at 19:22 ----------

Frankie was agood lad too, was a painter , he got cencertised to 2 k paint, think he had to stop painting . did youknow harry storer?

Almost sure he is saw it in the star,in his 70's didn't he live on the littledale estate dougiep.

---------- Post added 07-07-2014 at 20:10 ----------

Almost sure he is saw it in the star,in his 70's didn't he live on the littledale estate dougiep.

Harry storer passed away as well sorry to say dougiep.