Sign in to follow this  

Suicidal tendencies concert last sunday .what was it like

did anyone go to it / i was meant to go but i decided to see nine inch nails in manchester instead , so what was it like did i miss much

It was cancelled a while ago due to Mike Muir having health problems (something to do with his back if I recall correctly) although I believe it should be rescheduled sometime further down the line all being well.

But no_rules would be the best person to clarify this!:)

Originally posted by Rubysoho

It was cancelled a while ago due to Mike Muir having health problems (something to do with his back if I recall correctly) although I believe it should be rescheduled sometime further down the line all being well.

But no_rules would be the best person to clarify this!:)

thanks for that info ive still actually got the ticket for the concert so maybe im entitled to a refund

yeah mike muir has a recurring back injury, which he actually toured with last time they came over, and ended with him having injections before the start of every show, just to get through 45-60 minutes...

it flared up again before this tour so the german promoters postponed to give him time to get over it....

return your ticket to whence it was purchased and they will refund in full

im sure nine inch nails would be better anyways. i have the live dvd from a few years ago and thought it was very very good.

i had a suicidal tendencies album..but this was yeeearrrss ago..thought they were long gone by now.