Jenkinson Street

am not sure who is who on the picture

will have to ask my mom ( Shirley) who everybody is, most of the children are my moms sisters ( the Greens)

I do not know how to send a private message

bacardi have a look at you personal messages, i need your email to forward you the foto

click on my name-pat 1, a box will appear with a list of options, one of them will be to send a personal message, click on that

Laura Tansley my grandma died aged 40 in 1948.the children she had that were still living at home were pat enid michael pauline and valerie who they called bonny.Herbert tansley placed michael aged 8 pauline aged 4 and valerie aged 2 into fulwood cottage childrens home in 1950 .all family members tried to trace them but only valerie was found last year.

He then went back to london and remarried in 1958 to a daisy figg who already had a teenage son.left these children with no mention of all the family they had.

Sent you a message hope it got there

don't know if you got my email address?

I will have another go tomorrow.thanks

hi bacardi, you should have the foto now

PAT thankyou so much.I received the photo.The young girl holding the baby is my MUM ENID.Ithink she is holding michael.Does your MUM have a vague idea what year this was taken.This is the only photo of our MUM as a small child that we have so i thank you for that again.Also if this is michael she is holding it is the only photo we have of him.