Ventura interview

I asked him if the jobs were "secure", as I understand a lot of call center jobs get outsourced to India and thus, job losses. He said "yes", unless you do something wrong. However, I am aware that the contract is a 3 trial and after that period they will either move you perm or get shut.

The place is massive though, comprising of to buildings named "park" and "house". He said that there are 25 different companys that use there call center staff including RSPCA, SKY, RBS, O2, T-MOBILE to name but a few.

I start my training in a few weeks but put it this way... I asked more questions to the interview'er than was asked to me and even he mentioned that he felt like he was being interviewed lol. He asked me 5 questions, stuff like:

Give me an example when you showed Maturity?.

How are you with meeting targets?.

Etc..... It was the easy'est interview I have ever had. I will be working in the O2 department.

Only time will tell if I am still there after the 3 month period?!.

Edited by the1

• 4 years later...
hi

ive got a interview coming up soon for ventura and was wondering does anyone know what kind of questions they ask you and whats the test like?

can i ask, How did you apply for this job, and what was the process so far?