Ultimate Fighter 3 at Bramall Lane

Will this be taking place on the pitch or in one of the suites?

I think they have a suite booked (Platinum suite i think)

But hope fully one day they might get one on the pitch :D

And i have heard Christian Di paolo is fighting Marlon hunt ( not this show but at the Octagon) does anyone know if its true !!!

I think they have a suite booked (Platinum suite i think)

But hope fully one day they might get one on the pitch :D

And i have heard Christian Di paolo is fighting Marlon hunt ( not this show but at the Octagon) does anyone know if its true !!!

Yep with regards to the Christian Di Paolo and Marlon Hunt fight it is on another forum and the date is in April, and its K1 :D:D

It says that Imran Khan is on the bill as well :D

Cant wait for this show and the one April is going to be amazing. The rematch between Christian and Marlon is going to be good viewing the last fight at F/C was close. With Imran on the bill aswell as Helene got arguably the best 3 fighters Sheffield has produced

Edited by Staunch

I really want tickets but am a bit worried about phoning a random mobile phone number and, I'm assuming giving them my credit card details, in order to buy the tickets?! Sorry for being cynical! Is there any website to use, or can you buy them through Bramall Lane?

I really want tickets but am a bit worried about phoning a random mobile phone number and, I'm assuming giving them my credit card details, in order to buy the tickets?! Sorry for being cynical! Is there any website to use, or can you buy them through Bramall Lane?

I know what you mean these days you cant trust anyone, but if you call the number they will tell you how to get tickets or where to get them they wont take any credit card details.

Hi

Clubs featuring on the 31st January

Sheffield Academy Of Martial Arts

Legend Gym

Wicker Camp

SDF

Marsdens Allstyle

Studio 2000

United Martial Arts

MKA

St Helens Thai

West Leeds Muay Thai

We have alot of local clubs as they are very keen to work with fair promoters, 5 out of the 10 clubs been from Sheffield

Top of the bill is a British Thai Boxing Title also with a English Thaiboxing title on the undercard!!!

Ticket Prices Standard £20 and Ring Side £30

Will you putting any MMA fights on the show or on future shows ??

I ve been to a couple of shows recently and although the places were a little cold and one was a right s**t hole the fights were pretty good.

a mix of fights at the Octagon or even bramall lane might go down well,

Just a thought i m not trying to tell you guys how to run the shows ..

Will you putting any MMA fights on the show or on future shows ??

I ve been to a couple of shows recently and although the places were a little cold and one was a right s**t hole the fights were pretty good.

a mix of fights at the Octagon or even bramall lane might go down well,

Just a thought i m not trying to tell you guys how to run the shows ..

Hm Dont know if that would work - suppose it depends on the fights (MMA) you get on, trouble is some MMA fans dont like stand up and vice a versa .