Flower Estate Families And History

darrell & kelsey deffinately ring a bell but do they also have a brother called ian?

Ian was the youngest never met him though???

thats me, who are you then

My name's mark i used to live next door to shane (number 3), correct me if i'm wrong but did you live on the opposite side of the road near the field?

yes, opposite the police station, the first house on the road, cant place you though

yes, opposite the police station, the first house on the road, cant place you though

It's understandable,it been along time now but i was the little curly haired kid.

I am logging in on my hubbys log in. Anyone out there remember the flower estate in the good old days, I lived there from about 1954 ( I was born in 52) until I married in 73 I went to Shiregreen Nursery/ Junior/ Senior school till I left in 68, my brothers are peter,paul,david & philip Haddon, I went through the estate a couple of years ago, while I was on a visit to the UK and my god had the place changed, our house had been demolished & replaced with what I presumed to be flats (corner of Bracken & Wincobank Ave), anyone remember us or how good the estate was back then

I am logging in on my hubbys log in. Anyone out there remember the flower estate in the good old days, I lived there from about 1954 ( I was born in 52) until I married in 73 I went to Shiregreen Nursery/ Junior/ Senior school till I left in 68, my brothers are peter,paul,david & philip Haddon, I went through the estate a couple of years ago, while I was on a visit to the UK and my god had the place changed, our house had been demolished & replaced with what I presumed to be flats (corner of Bracken & Wincobank Ave), anyone remember us or how good the estate was back then

I can't ever recall being a good estate; just a den of eniquity. But then again I'm only refering to the 1970's

I agree it became a bad estate, like a lot of them have, but back when I was a young lass/ teenager it was great we could leave our doors unlocked and not worry the neighbours where great people always looked out for one another not like now.

I lived on the flower estate till I was 21 (that was in 1973) lived opposite shiregreen school, knew longfords, brewins, dixons, naylors, shippams,

anyone else remember them, went to school with shirley walker, gloria willis, pat allen, marina ogden, lindsey myers, carn't really remember the lads names maybe if i think about it I will.

I lived on the flower estate till I was 21 (that was in 1973) lived opposite shiregreen school, knew longfords, brewins, dixons, naylors, shippams,

anyone else remember them, went to school with shirley walker, gloria willis, pat allen, marina ogden, lindsey myers, carn't really remember the lads names maybe if i think about it I will.

i used to goto school with an edgar allen i knew agirl naylor used to ware a surgical

shoe that was the early 40 s i knew quite a few rond that area

in them days

I was 20 in 1973 and was in that year. I lived at the bottom of Jenkin road near Newman Road and went to Shiregreen until I was 11 and took the 11+.

I remember Mathew Morton, Steven Strutt, Janet Osbourne, the Wilkinson brothers ( Brian, Howard etc) Howard Wilson, Jill Parkin, The gorgeous Price brothers from the paper shop. Kathleen Taft, Keith Mountain,Judith Claxton, John Bradshaw, the Sheldons etc etc.

I really loved that school and I was very happy growing up in the area.

I was 20 in 1973 and was in that year. I lived at the bottom of Jenkin road near Newman Road and went to Shiregreen until I was 11 and took the 11+.

I remember Mathew Morton, Steven Strutt, Janet Osbourne, the Wilkinson brothers ( Brian, Howard etc) Howard Wilson, Jill Parkin, The gorgeous Price brothers from the paper shop. Kathleen Taft, Keith Mountain,Judith Claxton, John Bradshaw, the Sheldons etc etc.

I really loved that school and I was very happy growing up in the area.

Wasnt it John Sheldon that lived in the house round from the chemist.