Online theory test

I want to book my theory test, how do i do that? Also, is there any preparation material you can reccommend?

Get the dvd's from Asda or similar.

Dont bother with books the cd's are quite an accurate test and if you pass on them on a regular basis you will pass a real one.

Alot of people dont pass a therory test because they misunderstand what it is they are looking for.

You are looking for ONLY hazards that if you do not change speed or direction WILL cause an accident.

To book your theory test you have to be given an instruction sheet by your instructor that will also have some of their details on that you maybe asked to input.

I'd also agree with the CD's that you use for your PC/Laptop - they really helped me :)

You can get it for nintendo ds, ive been using it and find it better than cd's although it hasn't got hazard perception on it. So you will need a disc for that unless you can find a website for it. Good luck!!:)

Also, is there any preparation material you can reccommend?

Yep, the full "safe driving for life" context given in:

"Highway Code"

"Driving: the essential skills."

Then the mock test CD's.

Well, you asked!

Hi,

I passed my theory test just a month back and yes after failing it twice before. I want to add on the preparation material available. There is one website which I found really useful – http://www.theory-test.co.uk.

I practiced my multiple choice Qs on it and it really helped me a lot. You must give it a try. Good Luck.

To book your theory test you have to be given an instruction sheet by your instructor that will also have some of their details on that you maybe asked to input.

I'd also agree with the CD's that you use for your PC/Laptop - they really helped me :)

No you dont i booked myne myself passed and then booked my lessons after.

Also i didnt use the cds i found the book really good i bought it from the book shop downstairs at meadowhall was a fiver i think.

Good luck :D

You dont need an Instructor for either theory or a practical test,All you need is the ability to pass.

Oooh i thought they meant to actually book the test (if they were doing it online) :blush: I did need my instructor for that.

Oooh i thought they meant to actually book the test (if they were doing it online) :blush:I did need my instructor for that.

No you didnt!

No you didnt!

Erm...YES I BLOODY DID!!! She gave me a sheet of paper with a number on of hers and could only book it that way.

Maybe i didn't need her number to book it, i can't remember now but i was definitely given it and told i had to use it which i did!