Turkish restaurants on London Road

dogsbloggs

Hi

I have just been searching Turkish restaurants on London road and have found Marmaris, Alaturka, Nano and Zeugma. I was trying to find the one which was recently reviewed in the Sheffield Telegraph (I think it was the Telegraph anyway?) It received great reviews and on certain nights had bellydancing/entertainment. I have been put in charge of booking a christmas party so want to get a good place to eat. Can anyone help me?

Oh thank you for that.

Could the belly dancing one be called shiraz?

Anyone know what its like? I thought it would be nice to have a bit of entertainment because we all dont know each other very well so would be a bit of an ice breaker. I am going to try Zeuma soon though because it comes so highly recommended. Which ones the best to go to do you thing Zeuma or Zeuma Iki?

Thanks for your replies

Yeah, it's Shiraz. I've never been but the impression I've got from reviews and others that have is that it's quite bog standard, nothing special.

Zeugma is often good, sometimes not so. Zeugma Ike is exactly the same food, but the service in there is bloody miserable at times. I was in there on my own once with the kids and we all left in tears.

It'd (Zeugma) be a good place for an informal meet as it's BYO and they give you bread, olives and oil as soon as you sit down so there's a good relaxing vibe to it.