Sign in to follow this  

Contacts for private landlords in Sheffield?

Hi there

Am looking for a flat as I have to move out of my current one unfortunately (it's above a restaurant and this is causing problems!)

Does anyone know of private landlords who own large numbers of properties in Sheffield whom I could contact? Estate agents never seem to have any properties that aren't overpriced and the choice is not vast. In my experience renting from private landlords can often be the best option..

Also, if you know of anyone renting out a good studio/1 bed flat with a washing machine in S10//S11 (probably unrealistic as S11 is so expensive!!) /S7 or possibly S8, please let me know on [email protected] or reply to this post

I'm prepared to pay up to £350 (would rather not go as high though, unless the rent is inclusive of any extras!)

Many thanks

Try John Brownhill. or JMB properties as I think he's now called. He was our landlord many years ago, but he's also a builder, so any problems we had with heating plumbing etc were fixed the same day by one of his lads :thumbsup:

Can't find his number off hand, but there are a couple of properties on Edmund Rd (highfields/heeley) with his details on :thumbsup:

THanks for this - would he have any properties in the areas I'm looking for? THat seems to be the main problem..

don't know, but you could ask him ;) He has many properties, so he may have.

Edit: Just checked where S10/S11 is, and the answer is 'probably' :thumbsup: