Blueyonder call centre

hi guys.. does anyone know the blueyonder recruitment 4 the place at attercliffe?

usually it's done by an agency called Addecco, which is in city centre (nr ponds forge), dunno if they still do the recruiting for telewest / blue yonder though

Run away... why you still have the chance.

Originally posted by Lickable

Run away... why you still have the chance.

yeah I wouldn't work for telewest, there was a thread on this forum about working for the company, general impression was it was a bit rubiish to put it politely

Originally posted by ryan123

hi guys.. does anyone know the blueyonder recruitment 4 the place at attercliffe?

Blueyonder is no longer at Attercliffe, but there are several other departments in Attercliffe that are recruting if you ar interested.

you really do NOT want to work in that dump, I have just left everyone is bitchin about everyone else and the managers are so far up their own and each others arses its untrue, not a nice place to work..........my advice steer well clear!!!!

They are just about to start recruiting for the Business Operations department through Hayes Personnel!

Telewest has it's ups and it's down like any company!