Acquiring an S.I.A license

libilar

I'm an 18 year old female, interested in getting an S.I.A license. Unusual career path I know, but oh well!

Basically I've been told by a couple of friends with licenses that quite a lot of places are in need of female door staff, and may pay for me to get my license initially and then I can pay them back once I'm in work does anyone know about this?

If not, where's the easiest and cheapest place to get my license?? (recession and that means funds are low plus i'd rather not fork out one hundred odd quid to get scammed)

Contact Constant Security Services, 01709 590491 or http://www.constant-services.com the firm is mostly run by women. They offer all training and license costs free but claw back license costs if you leave before a certain time.

The work they do is nothing to do with pubs and clubs but is more general and they can offer you full and or part time if you want.

From my experience they are, by far, the best locally.

I'm an 18 year old female, interested in getting an S.I.A license. Unusual career path I know, but oh well!

Basically I've been told by a couple of friends with licenses that quite a lot of places are in need of female door staff, and may pay for me to get my license initially and then I can pay them back once I'm in work does anyone know about this?

If not, where's the easiest and cheapest place to get my license?? (recession and that means funds are low plus i'd rather not fork out one hundred odd quid to get scammed)

• 2 weeks later...

i have just completed my sia training, i did this at sheffield college at a cost of 175 pounds and it takes a 4 day course over two weeks. then you have to apply for your licence at a cost of 245 pounds. this takes 6-9 weeks once they recieve your application for a standard form. if you have convictions etc it can take longer. hope this helps.