Sign in to follow this  

Anyone know anywhere I could get a night job?

Hi wondering if anyone can help me, ive just got a new puppy and he cant be left by himself for the next few months - ( i look after him in the day and then when my family come home from work they do so) therefore i can't get a daytime job.

Im looking for part time hours (probably just for summer work as im home from uni).

Ive worked in bars and clubs before and really don't want to do so anymore - anyone got any other ideas of jobs i could apply for, for night positions?

If anyone could help that'd be great

thanks

fran

You could try Bassetts factory - I'm sure they do a late/night shift.

Most of the supermarkets and big stores have night staff to replenish the shelves, maybe worth giving them a call?

[try tesco. always got night shifts going in the warehouse

hi fran try my thread in jobs available. if your over 18 i have vacancy's for bar staff.

thanks simjns but ive been supervisor/assisstant manager in 2 bars in sheff now and its just not something i want to do anymore - theres too much trouble with guns and knives in bars now, not to mention problems with door staff. The bars i worked in on west street just got dangerous.

Thanks anyway

fran

Can you type? I'm just looking through the Star and there is a post for "Evening Document Secretaries" working 4 to midnight. It looks a bit good to be true though - 17 to 21k.

Chatfields are looking for a night Storeman at Dore House industrial estate Orgreave.

Lol, take over Nick Margerrison on Hallam FM and present his phone in.