Hui Wei, West St/Glossop Rd

I have been to this restaurant now twice and I would say it's the best chinese restaurant in Sheffield by far! The environment is great, friendly staff, great prices and even better food! I am very particular abo0ut my food but everything I've had so far is wonderful! I used to go to a restaurant on London Rd and sad to say I won't be going back there as my allegiance has changed :hihi:

I will deffinatly be back as soon as the mood takes me lol!!!

BEST FOOD EVER!:love:

Ive been about 8 times the crispy prawns are gorgeous! Its easily the best chinese in SHeffield and ie never had a bad meal from there. Wok Mania is digusting, it serves cold food and is generally not that tasty thats why its cheap!

I'll agree. Huiwei is great!

Wokmania is an overpriced, greasy horrid buffet. Better than No1 but no where near as good as Jumbo.

Incidentally, If you want cheap, it's hard to go beat Toykou, but the surroundings at huiwei are much better ;)

Just to say I totally agree... Hui Wei is excellent. Been LOADS of times since it opened and it really is the best chinese in Sheffield by far. There tofu in garlic and chilli is amazing!

As for the suggestion that Wok Mania is better and cheaper... cheaper yes but better... erm no! But hey, everyones tastes are different! ;)