That annoying song...

hey ppl. right its not necessarily illegal to download a song if its for your own use is it? as i was going to ask you all if you know where i can download that annoying song "how much is that doggy in the window?".....but then i thought the moderators and u lot will give me a telling off!! but only 1 way to find out.... :help:

Originally posted by PoStMaN

tut tut tut tut :hihi: :hihi:

wel...i aint actually clear on the law of downloading , so thats why i asked forst so u dont all tell me off :) . as why do some sites say its fine if its for your own use? and others you have to pay a start uo fee, or others you have to pay a fee per download?? so first of all is it fine to downlaod songs? and if yes then can you help me, if no then fair enuf and please tel me so!

Originally posted by shelly121

wel...i aint actually clear on the law of downloading , so thats why i asked forst so u dont all tell me off :) . as why do some sites say its fine if its for your own use? and others you have to pay a start uo fee, or others you have to pay a fee per download?? so first of all is it fine to downlaod songs? and if yes then can you help me, if no then fair enuf and please tel me so!

and by the way i dont actually like the song! :) but it wud go wel with sum computer work im trying to do for uni!

Originally posted by Deavon

Is it the one with the waggily tail?

How much is that doggy in the window

Woof woof

The one with the waggely tail

How much is that doggy in the window

Woof woof

I do hope that doggy's for sale

Originally posted by shelly121

right its not necessarily illegal to download a song if its for your own use is it?

Sorry to disappoint, but yes, it is illegal.

Unless the song is out of copyright/royalty free.