American football has a home

The Sheffield Predaotrs are pleased to announce that they will play their games at WESTFIELD SPORTS CENTRE, MOSBORO, Teh Team are looking to play at least two home games this season as an associated club to the National League (if accepted) and then enter a full league programme, The Board at the Predators would like to thank all at Westfield for their help, especially the Kier Magagement team there for the hard work on this and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship.

LOOK forward to seeing people at our first game, !!!!!

I will keep a look out for your first home game :thumbsup:

Its not known yet, the league have to verify out status and then we can play under thier rules, we are hoping for late july, if we miss that we will have to play in Septemebr or October as the field will be reseeded during August.

We will be at the lord mayors Parade on 4th july and will be doing some kind of show for teh public on Devonshire Green at some point in the day.

Once fixturs is arranged I will post on here or keep an eye out on sheffieldpredators.com for more info

american football-never been a sport. If you want to play a mans sport play rugby. I am amazed american footballers can run with all that padding, they look like a right set of jessies

american football-never been a sport. If you want to play a mans sport play rugby. I am amazed american footballers can run with all that padding, they look like a right set of jessies

Aye, the game stops after every 10-15 secs for some reason or another, plus the fact they are running around in bomb suits just dosnt appeal to me.

Spoken like true ignorant Rugby players, stick to what your good at fellas touching each other arses in the scrum, You obviously have never been hit properly, try it out before you start spouting rubbish, plenty of rugby threads on here so stick to those.

Otherwise come down to lord mayors parade on July 4th and have a try out.

rugby vs football but sorry rugby would loose every time,

you guys can get rid of the ball and dont get hit from every angle... and you dont get hit every time the ball moves.. if you dont have the ball you dont get hit, in football you get hit if you never touch the ball.

and anyway have you tryed playing it before you make claims...

i've played both so my opinion is atleast 50% more important than yours.

have fun in the showers lads

Spoken like true ignorant Rugby players, You obviously have never been hit properly,

You should see my ears,nose,and teeth softlad. We dont get full body armour.

The Sheffield Predaotrs are pleased to announce that they will play their games at WESTFIELD SPORTS CENTRE, MOSBORO, Teh Team are looking to play at least two home games this season as an associated club to the National League (if accepted) and then enter a full league programme, The Board at the Predators would like to thank all at Westfield for their help, especially the Kier Magagement team there for the hard work on this and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship.

LOOK forward to seeing people at our first game, !!!!!

Congratulations on securing a home ground! Its about time senior American football returned to Sheffield.

Give the Lincolnshire Bombers a call about post / pre season game, we're only down the road!

You should see my ears,nose,and teeth softlad. We dont get full body armour.

Spoken like a true muppet. Thats why I stopped playing rugby. Loved the sport - hated the moronic mentality that accompanies it. You cant comment without trying both. YOU MUG. :rolleyes:

This season playing american football Ive cracked 5 bones and carried on through the season. Big wow, half the league has similar injuries - ITS A DIFFERENT GAME! Oh yeah , and rugby legend Martin Johnson played american football.

Can madboarderbe PM me for details mate.

Thanks for the endorsement M8, can you let BAFA know that you would like a Sheffield Club as they are taking a long time over our bid for Association this year,

Cheers

Ha,

I seem to remember they didnt exactly rush our application through! I will see how much leverage our powers that be have! :thumbsup: