Parklife Fitness

Hi, i'm currently running Circuit training classes in Graves Park. The classes are different to the usual thing because they're run outside giving me lots more options to keep classes fresh and varied. They are fun, motivational and cover all abilities.

The basic format is a 60 min class consisting of a 10 min warm up then a thorough total body workout using body weight exercises, pieces of kit and things in the park , finishing with a cool down and stretch.

If you're bored or intimidated by the gym and want to exercise with a group of likeminded people please come along.

You don't have to be fit to come along, all abilities are welcome.

Classes start at the animal car park off Hemsworth rd Graves park S8

Timings are Tue/Thu @ 19.00 Sat @ 12.30

Price is £4 per session or £10 for the week (3 sessions)

Water is supplied

http://www.parklifefitness.co.uk

Edited by swisstc

Hi

I realise this is like 2 years on but are you astill running these clases? I usually go running round GP and see people training in a big pack and wondered whether that was you? I would be really interested in doing something like this!!

Hi,

AFAIK the classes are still running.

You can get in touch with Tony through the website link for more details.

Good luck with training.

Hi Bigbum (nice name!)

Yep the classes are still going, we meet on Mon/Wed at 17.30 and Sat at 11.30 in the animal carpark off Hemsworth rd

Please come along and say hello

See you soon Tony

ps Wed 2nd class is not on

Thanks for your speedy response, I am really interested but I might be struggling to make it for 5.30pm. But I will try. Hopefully see you next week.:D