Sheffield Gay Mens Group

Im sorry but the group disbanded last year

Good luck in your search for a group

Thanks for replying too

Im sorry but the group disbanded last year

Good luck in your search for a group

Thanks for replying too

Is there a groups of anykind where the Gay community come together

I feel that most of the times they come together is for a more personel meeting rather than social meetings which becomes boring

it would be nice for a walking group or cycling group etc for gay men

Is there a groups of anykind where the Gay community come together

I feel that most of the times they come together is for a more personel meeting rather than social meetings which becomes boring

it would be nice for a walking group or cycling group etc for gay men

I hear the out of office is good for monthly gay events in Sheffield

http://sheffieldoutofoffice.wordpress.com/category/upcoming-events/

Nice to see this thread active again; Outdoor Lads is a very good gay outdoors group, if you can get along to events.

As for me, I've just started going to the introductory sessions for MENS' ROLLER DERBY ORGANISED BY THE INHUMAN LEAGUE, one of the best mens' teams in the country. If anyone else is interested, I can give them more info, preferably through Facebook where I.L. have a page.

BTW, I think it is timely here to tell people that despite scurrilous rumors doing the rounds in the last week that both Dempseys and Fuel are 'going to close down soon', I can categorically declare here that I have on good authority from the management of both venues that this is NOT the case, and I urge you all to pass on that this is so.

The Gay scene might not be everyone's cup of tea, but a lot of us frequent it as often as ever, and Sheffield's current 3 venues are still doing well and drawing in the crowds. Hopefully there will be lots of great nights coming up to Christmas and NYE, so see you around!

Remember, CLIMAX is TONIGHT, Friday Nov 21st, and don't forget WORLD AIDS DAY in the Winter Gardens on 1st December!