Exciting Up and coming Kickboxers in Sheffield?

Now I am aware that this may cause a bit of a stir as certain clubs in sheffield (or should i say certain instructors LOL) have a bit of a personal vendetta against others.

Hopefully this thread wont go down the pan like many others.

Now here is some food for thought, hopefully lets talk about up and coming talent in Kickboxing in Sheffield.

Which names do you think deserve a mention?

Things to mention are: Weight of fighter, current success , previous success , title held etc.

alr8 chefkicker. Now no disresect but i think this thread was made up just so u cud have a gloat at what ur guys have done. Truthfully u put this thread up to say "oh bla bla bla my fighters have won this and won that".U say you dont want any trouble but sooner or later u either gonna get steve70 or superstar1 or other haters cussing you down or this whole thread is gonna get ignored.

I think adam lawrence is a great talent, scott sykes, alex mckenzi, joe mcgovern, yousef abrahim and your lad chef who has knocked all his opponents out, cant remember his name.

Edited by B.Jones
sp

I think adam lawrence is a great talent, scott sykes, alex mckenzi, joe mcgovern, yousef abrahim and your lad chef who has knocked all his opponents out, cant remember his name.

Hi Brad

Adam Lawrence is a good talent. Hes a real "grafter" , open minded and willing to learn from anyone. He originally came from Boxing believe it or not.He didnt compete in boxing but trained in boxing for a long time before trying kickboxing.Hes superfit as he showed against Gary Kelly. Very nice guy as well.

My guy, Ant Stuchbury has only KO'd 3 of his opponents :D

Lets not get too excited now shall we ;) (he reads this by the way LOL).

Mind you the 3 KO's were all in the 1st round and all consecutive (which is why i am now struggling to match him for sunday!)

He is 78kg thats just about 12 stone and a few pounds if anyone fancies a bash???

Yousif Ibrahim is definitely the best £ for £ kickboxer in Sheffield , wether you are talking about Full Contact (shiny pants without leg kicks) or K-1 (The real thing) rules.

Scot Sykes is officially retired and the ISKA title he won on my show will be declared vacant.

Oh there are 2 more kickboxers round about 67kg who havent been noticed much yet.

Robin Hassan ISKA Northern area champion.

Tobias "Spartan warrior" is also a good talent but has been away for a while (his uni course got on top of him a little). Tobias will be back soon but will NOT be 67kg again :P (the fat f***er has been eating too much Borek!)

Scot Sykes is officially retired and the ISKA title he won on my show will be declared vacant.

is this true?!!

is this true?!!

well u all saw his fight@showdown dint you? dint he get knocked out 1st round? i think thats y he retired? and ricky hatton shud do the same.

Another kickboxer to look out for (if he hasnt turned grey and withered away by then LOL) is Heavyweight Wayne York!

He trains at Crystal peaks Taekwondo club and recently won a silver in the WKA light continuous and a GOLD in the over 35's division.

Hope to see him on a future show if I can find another equally aged heavyweight to match him with.

Nothing to do with the prang my car had with his was it? :hihi:

Hi Brad

Adam Lawrence is a good talent. Hes a real "grafter" , open minded and willing to learn from anyone. He originally came from Boxing believe it or not.He didnt compete in boxing but trained in boxing for a long time before trying kickboxing.Hes superfit as he showed against Gary Kelly. Very nice guy as well.

My guy, Ant Stuchbury has only KO'd 3 of his opponents :D

Lets not get too excited now shall we ;) (he reads this by the way LOL).

Mind you the 3 KO's were all in the 1st round and all consecutive (which is why i am now struggling to match him for sunday!)

He is 78kg thats just about 12 stone and a few pounds if anyone fancies a bash???

Yousif Ibrahim is definitely the best £ for £ kickboxer in Sheffield , wether you are talking about Full Contact (shiny pants without leg kicks) or K-1 (The real thing) rules.

Oh there are 2 more kickboxers round about 67kg who havent been noticed much yet.

Robin Hassan ISKA Northern area champion.

Tobias "Spartan warrior" is also a good talent but has been away for a while (his uni course got on top of him a little). Tobias will be back soon but will NOT be 67kg again :P (the fat f***er has been eating too much Borek!)

really tho mate i do think u put this thread up to brag about your fighters. look at it for urself youve mentioned at least 3 or 4 of your own guys in the same sentense

One to watch is my mate Lee Marriot from Paul Powers SDF. One of the best kickers I have ever seen!

One to watch is my mate Lee Marriot from Paul Powers SDF. One of the best kickers I have ever seen!

I have heard of him. Hope to match him on future shows ;)

Another to watch out is Kapap's Italian Stallion Marco Portaluri. Tidy boxing with strong low kicks.!!!

See him in action on sunday!