Fiddling the social.

500million in unclaimed benefits every year.30million spent recovering 5million in benefit every year.nothing spent chasing self-employed who do not declare all cash in hand income.if they get in financial trouble simply go into administration and start again under another name.

Go for it i wouldn't think twice about doing it why should we go to work day in day out and have to work hard for our money while these scroungers sit on their backsides and do sod all for it.

Cheers to those who had something useful to say and Boo sucks to the ones who thought it may be them i was reporting to the social so had something less useful to say. I reported the thief today and it felt so good.

With any luck hell be getting a knock on the door and his pathetic life will come crashing down around his ears :D

My friend your wealth means nothing to me. It's a shame your wealth hasn't bought you a education along with it.

I also earn a wage, wouldnt u like to know ;)

My education has brought me wealth fella and if my wealth means nothing to you then why mention it?

I dont want to know what your wage is either. As long as you are comfortable and happy then thats fine by me. Personaly i think you are poor and bitter but thats your lookout.

:thumbsup:

Cheers to those who had something useful to say and Boo sucks to the ones who thought it may be them i was reporting to the social so had something less useful to say. I reported the thief today and it felt so good.

With any luck hell be getting a knock on the door and his pathetic life will come crashing down around his ears :D

''Be nice to people on your way up, cuz you never know when you'll meet them on your way down''

I find it quite pathetic you would take pleasure in reporting him. And this from a guy who says hes loaded?

If you would've reported him straight up i wouldn't have had a problem, it's the way you come across about doing it by taking pleasure in it.

Btw i've been out of work and on the dole my friend, it can happen to anyone, remember that ;)

''Be nice to people on your way up, cuz you never know when you'll meet them on your way down''

I find it quite pathetic you would take pleasure in reporting him. And this from a guy who says hes loaded?

If you would've reported him straight up i wouldn't have had a problem, it's the way you come across about doing it by taking pleasure in it.

Btw i've been out of work and on the dole my friend, it can happen to anyone, remember that ;)

I do remember. I was there once but i got off my arse and did something about it. Why does me being loaded have anything to do with reporting him or not. Am i not alowed to report dole thieves just because im successful?

Smacks of the green eyed monster to me.:suspect:

please go away and lets get back to reality we all do what we think is best for our families good look to them with wealth but for others less fortunate maybe you could help them along the way.i hope you will also report anyone you know who breaks any laws.

please go away and lets get back to reality we all do what we think is best for our families good look to them with wealth but for others less fortunate maybe you could help them along the way.i hope you will also report anyone you know who breaks any laws.

For the record i do help those less fortunate than myself. I help a great deal but i dont like thieves benefit or otherwise.

If people have a problem with me reporting this scum then you have to ask yourslef why:suspect:

i agree with you all the way mr england i told you i would report the fiddling scum, shame everyone can't be realistic like us, you know what i say no smoke without fire, probably these disagreeing with you probably doing it themselves.

i agree with you all the way mr england i told you i would report the fiddling scum, shame everyone can't be realistic like us, you know what i say no smoke without fire, probably these disagreeing with you probably doing it themselves.

We said he should report them many times if you read:rolleyes:

I don't think posters are so happy about him bragging about his wealth and being arrogant.

MrEngland has reported him now and all is good, so maybe the mods should close the thread?

other way round i think them who protest most are the ones on the gravy train m.ps.come to mind.see you have no comment on the amount of benefit never claimed ends your argument.when you have grassed your suspect up what then he or she will still be on benefits or if as you hope is hung drawn and quarted it will be of no help to soceity and tax payers like me.could you next sort out dog fouling and let us all move on.

whether mrengland has money or not that is down to him he has probably worked hard for it not like some scroungers who get there by fidlling