Unofficial Forum Meet, Corporation, 5/6/09

Kaizabella

I think the club is closed to club goers until after the gig. I believe if the gig is a 18 then those people can stay in for the club afterwards.

yep yep! That's exactly it!

I'm looking forward to this now, it'll be good to meet a few new faces :D

Yupyup!! Well looking forward to it!!!

Where are we reckoning beforehand then? Couple of games of pool in the Dove now they've got a pool table again?

Sounds like a diamond idea to me, although it's a fair walk to the corp.... TAXIIII!

yes I'm that lazy:hihi::hihi:

Sounds like a diamond idea to me, although it's a fair walk to the corp.... TAXIIII!

yes I'm that lazy:hihi::hihi:

Well if we START at the Dove, we can always make our way to Corp slowly, maybe via the Benjamin Huntsman and the Dev Cat :D

Well if we START at the Dove, we can always make our way to Corp slowly, maybe via the Benjamin Huntsman and the Dev Cat :D

Still need a cab from Dove to Benjamin Huntsman - I'll share with you Mojo! :thumbsup:

Confused now, are you all planning on seeing the band so that you can get into the club? Or is the band on so early that it doesn't matter?

And is anyone else not drinking?

Band is earlier on

and I doubt it :D