Explosion at or nr Woodhouse?

I'm trying to figure out why I didn't hear it :?

I could smell burning though at half one, and saw the 'copter go out and come back

Have they blown up the Badger Estate then?? *hopes*

You bad man lol

You bad man lol

I lived there for 9 years. I was relieved when we moved to Firth Park. Thats all I'm saying!

And I'm a girl!! :D

ops sorry i live not far from it ,but theres really not alot of trouble on there ,well none were hear about apart from the most famous of families that live there lol

ops sorry i live not far from it ,but theres really not alot of trouble on there ,well none were hear about apart from the most famous of families that live there lol

Lol! I was relentlessly tormented for about 7 of those years, we had windows put through, my cats were tormented, my wheelchair bound cousin was once pushed from her wheelchair as we were going to the shops. I was doused in dirty water from a car wash, though to be fair, most of these incidents did involve the aforementioned family.

I wonder what that explosion was though *ponders*

Well it doesnt surprise me the family was involved they threw a brick at my ex and missed him by inches so I chased the little darling in the car grabbed her by the neck and dragged her back to apologise which she did I said if your family have an issue with me doing that fetch them down ,they never did come down and heard she got a good smack lol

ooo eck, sounds like you guys had some real probs on the Badger part :mad: . I haven't heard anything going off for a while though..."wonders if they got a robocop doing the rounds of Woodhouse", lol....i live in Woodhouse, thinks we need one sometimes!.:rant:

Back to the explosion thing.....I cannot find anything via the news or papers about an explosion. The copter was out from around 1am ish, but it seems as soon as it went away, the bang happened. Really weird how peoples electrical things went off, but not from the sockets. Anyways, as long as no-one was injured etc. It would just be nice to know what happened, ...it's a nosey thing, lol. Thanks for all ur posts about it. :thumbsup: x

ooo eck, sounds like you guys had some real probs on the Badger part :mad: . I haven't heard anything going off for a while though..."wonders if they got a robocop doing the rounds of Woodhouse", lol....i live in Woodhouse, thinks we need one sometimes!.:rant:

Back to the explosion thing.....I cannot find anything via the news or papers about an explosion. The copter was out from around 1am ish, but it seems as soon as it went away, the bang happened. Really weird how peoples electrical things went off, but not from the sockets. Anyways, as long as no-one was injured etc. It would just be nice to know what happened, ...it's a nosey thing, lol. Thanks for all ur posts about it. :thumbsup: x

The prob with most young ones of the badger they end up on someone elses area as they dont poop where they live this was after 6 months of them ganging on street corners fighting throwing bottles at an old ladies window ,but tell them to go and do it where they live its no we cant as they mostly have asbos from the badger so move on to the mill where they cause havo then they moved on again.But they never riot on there own estate .

Morning all :hihi:

Just wandering if anyone else heard a huge explosion sound very early this morning, around 1.30am at Woodhouse?:loopy:. It seemed a bit on the strange side, our computers went off, the living room tv went off as did the sky box, the games console was still on which was in the room, so it wasn't the plug sockets tripping, or that would have gone off too :huh:. They all came straight back on, but then there was an almighty explosive sounding bang. We went out to see if we could see anything or smell any burning, but nothing at all could be seen. Police were informed. I still don't know what it was, maybe something in the Valley had gone up in flames. Did anyone else hear it....i wasn't dreaming, lol.

Hi, we live @ handsworth grnge skool and we heard it too. It woke us up it was tht loud!

I live on Stradbroke and I heard the loud bang at 1:22am this morning.

It made me jump, but maybe that's cos I was reading "Dancing with the Virgins" by Stephen Booth (he writes crime thrillers set in the Peak District!).

I do remember seeing my main light dip in the living room, and I hoped at the time that the bulb wasn't about to die! I didn't have any electrical items going so have no idea whether it affected the socket circuit at all.

I never heard a thing lol are you saying there are virgins on the stradbroke lol

I live on Stradbroke and I heard the loud bang at 1:22am this morning.

It made me jump, but maybe that's cos I was reading "Dancing with the Virgins" by Stephen Booth (he writes crime thrillers set in the Peak District!).

I do remember seeing my main light dip in the living room, and I hoped at the time that the bulb wasn't about to die! I didn't have any electrical items going so have no idea whether it affected the socket circuit at all.

It's not a crime to dance with virgins.

I do find it strange no one seems to know what this bang was, it shook our house.