How long does it take to drive to Skegness?

We went on sunday, took us about 3 hours. as we normaly go through tickhill, and when we got there, we got told by a local that the road is shut every sunday so we had togo all the way back round, so if u r going i would check for roads that are closed

Thanks everyone. I have taken the longest time and the shortest and settled on an average as a rough guesstimate.

Just depends if your walking:hihi:

We are hoping to have a day in Skeggy Easter Saturday, but never been by car, so would appreciate answer to title question.

My brother is coming up from Portsmouth to see our new baby (He wants a practice cuddle as he is to be a first time granddad in July) but the new baby is off to Skeggy for the weekend so we are chasing after her.

Normal drivers about 2 hours,but then with some of the posts i read on here i wonder if some would ever get there.

I'd be prepared for loads of traffic especially as it's Bank Holiday weekend. We have a caravan at Vicker's Point near Ingoldmells and our site is fully booked for tourers this weekend (it has more than 100 pitches). We generally avoid Bank Holiday weekends as the roads get gridlocked round Ingoldmells and the main road in to Skeggy from there.