Flowers from John Lewis - On Line

Don't order from John Lewis On-Line if its a special occasion!

My daughter who lives abroad ordered and paid for flowers for Mothers Day from John Lewis On-line to be delivered last Saturday 21st March. They did not come and John Lewis do not deliver on Sundays, although local florists do.

They said it was a 'cockup' in the warehouse and after numerous emails stating how much distress it had caused to both myself and my daughter, they were to be delivered today 23rd March. I took the day off work especially for this at great inconvenience.

The flowers have not arrived and now it has been put down to 'misrouting' whatever that is and are to be delivered tomorrow.

I cannot take another day off and they will not give me any guarantee that they can deliver after 3pm when it would be convenient.

OK they have agreed to refund the money paid but that is really not the point. Customer care? doubtful? They will not go out of their way to make amends for what has been a very stressful experience.

Needless to say, my daughter will return to ordering flowers through Interflora, thereby ensuring delivery from a reliable local florist and NOT John Lewis.

thanks for the heads up. Interflora have always been fine for me too

My son sent me abeautiful bouquet from John Lewis they arrived Saturday, Roses and Freesias, I thought at first there wasn't many flowers, but now they have opened up they are gorgeous and not one droopy rose, hope you get some compensation from them

Sorry to hear your bad news, but there is a lovely flower shop on Eccelsall road called Aurora, and they deliver. The flowers also are very nice and last for ages, and are cheaper then all the flower shops i have ever been to.

I've always used interflora online in the past, but ordered some for my mothers birthday in february and they were truly awful, emailed my complaint straight away and they issued a 50% refund straight away. I'm still not happy and will not be using them again. I suppose they are only as good as the local florist they use, I had to chase delivery on the day in question, they still hadn't delivered at 4.40pm, I think they'd possibly forgotten and "knocked" something up at short notice. Not good.:(

Sorry to hear your bad news, but there is a lovely flower shop on Eccelsall road called Aurora, and they deliver. The flowers also are very nice and last for ages, and are cheaper then all the flower shops i have ever been to.

I've bought some from Aurora too , they were lovely , had them nearly 2 week's now , I don't live in the area so can't really buy there often, but got more for Mother's day and the quality of the flower's is excellent , its nice when you get what you've paid for , I didn't know they delivered so I'll keep that in mind Loobyloo9 :)- ps if you have their number or prices for delivery could you pm it to me please , thanks

Edited by Moedelawn

I've bought some from Aurora too , they were lovely , had them nearly 2 week's now , I don't live in the area so can't really buy there often, but got more for Mother's day and the quality of the flower's is excellent , its nice when you get what you've paid for , I didn't know they delivered so I'll keep that in mind Loobyloo9 :)- ps if you have their number or prices for delivery could you pm it to me please , thanks

My mothers day flowers were from Aurora, thay are beautiful. Had them nearly 2 weeks and they are still alive lol. :thumbsup: