Doorsigns that are humourous but not too offensive?

Originally posted by 1Man&hisBMW

stick this next to you doorbell...

'get back you b*****d, I'll break your legs'.... :0

Thanks to Phoenix Nights for that one ;)

hehe, yeh that'l work, i saw a quote on a site sumwhere that sed :

"Salesman welcome, cant afford to buy dogfood!"

wel i thought it was funny! :)

Originally posted by viking

I once saw a door with "69" on it.

kept me laughing for ages (I was only 12 at the time)

That's hilarious - i know of several houses with the exact same sign (funnily all on quite longish roads)

thanx for that

Originally posted by shelly121

...umm thanks 4 that! bt dont u just find it annoying with literally every wk or two, u get sum person knocking at your door saying "would you like pvc doors added to your house"...and i feel liek saying "errr no, iv got better WOODEN doors instead of crappy plastic ones" but hey, and then theres the double glazing ppl, who must be blind as i have double glazing!!

What I personally find more annoying than someone knocking on the double glazed PVC door selling double glazed PVC doors is txt spk m8. That what you wrote was hard work.

Originally posted by Ousetunes

As you'd imagine, the garbage still tumbled through the letter-box, probably even more than before.

A mates father got so fed up with the amount of junk mail that he started to find all the ones with pre-paid envelopes and re-turned the un-filled in forms / questionaires etc back to them. All the ones without pre-paid envelopes got split between the ones with.

As he had recently retired, this had become a hobby and he got so annoyed when the junk mail stopped arriving that he started to visit his neighbours and do theirs for them.

Archived