Any ideas for what to do with a 15 month old this weekend?

Encliffe Park is absolutley packed at the weekends and I would suggest Millhouses as an alternative. Although it's also very busy, it's not as crowded (if that makes sense?) The cafe is also much nicer. We have twin girls who are 15 months and struggle to find things to do with them. I'm eager to try The Deep now after reading this. Been considering it but didn't know if they would be a bit young. The Butterfly Farm is great. Took my oldest daughter there a few times when she was little and she loved it.

I remember feeding the ducks at endcliffe park when I was a little kid, was thinking of saving that for when its a bit warmer cos she's diddy for her age and gets cole really easily even if you wrap her up warm.

Nikkiboo: unfortunately, farms are still out, I suppose the hair travels less in the damper weather, but don't want to rish the OH's health, specially cos he's driving :hihi:

Hi

Me and my partner have got his daughter this weekend, and I'm looking for things to do with her that she'll enjoy.

She's walking, but she's at that age where I don't want to take her to see anything too complex that she wouldn't understand, but something that will stimulate her and she'll enjoy.

We've got a car, so can travel.

Any ideas???

:thumbsup: weather forecast for weekend, cloudy and drizzly rain Saturday but a lovely day Sunday :thumbsup: What about Heeley City farm

:thumbsup: weather forecast for weekend, cloudy and drizzly rain Saturday but a lovely day Sunday :thumbsup: What about Heeley City farm

We can't do farms because the OH has asthma thats set off by animals, so we have to be really careful.

To be fair, in the summer I get crippling hayfever, so the poor mites screwed really cos I can't go that near flowers!!!

Indoors is good! :rolleyes:

i live just next to Heeley city farm its a nice place for the kids to feed the animals and for the baby's to look at them and i think there is a little cafe you can go in, its a nice little place :)

but yer as everyone else has being saying deffo! go to the deep she will love it.

Well I'm probably going to put some petrol in the car and go to the Deep. Got to work tomorrow now :( so it'll have to be on Sunday, but I don't mind, it'll just be nice to do something with her, we only have her at weekends and it sort of feels like we don't get to do anything with her!