Donkey Mans In Sheffield?

Hello, can anyone please help me, does any one have any information on Donkey Mans on spittal hill please?

Originally posted by underground1

Hello, can anyone please help me, does any one have any information on Donkey Mans on spittal hill please?

Brilliant club if you like your reggae, blues, and roots music.

I love it in there, brilliant atmosphere. Id suggest anyone to go if you like that music.

Originally posted by spyro2000

Brilliant club if you like your reggae, blues, and roots music.

I love it in there, brilliant atmosphere. Id suggest anyone to go if you like that music.

Its because we had been down rotherham and then got a taxi at 1 to niche, but was told that niche was £30 to get in and the q time was really long, so we decided to goto donkeymans, got the taxi man to take us there, but when we arrived we decided not to go because of the things that we had heared. :o

Hav'nt been in a long time but it used to be great good fun and good reggae........

Its because we had been down rotherham and then got a taxi at 1 to niche, but was told that niche was £30 to get in and the q time was really long, so we decided to goto donkeymans, got the taxi man to take us there, but when we arrived we decided not to go because of the things that we had heared. :o

What kind of things is it that youve heard? I suspect its the same kind of things that people (who havent even been so wouldnt know) tell people about niche.

me and the missis have been once,at first i thought it was going to be a bit dodgey but we were made to feel welcome by just about everyone......we got a few funny looks off a few people but i suppose being the only white people in a packed club we slightly stood out a bit,but once word got around we had come into to see a friend (bar staff) we were taken off the suspect "undercover coppers" list........

Originally posted by spyro2000

What kind of things is it that youve heard? I suspect its the same kind of things that people (who havent even been so wouldnt know) tell people about niche.

yeah got told people carry knifes, guns...and white people are not wanted there. Ive been in niche a few times and really enjoyed it, but got told how bad that place was...but i dint think it was.

...and white people are not wanted there

I've been a few times and there are always a lot more white folks than black, well white girls to be specific. Could never work out why tho' :huh:

Originally posted by 1_HotGal

I've been a few times and there are always a lot more white folks than black, well white girls to be specific. Could never work out why tho' :huh:

i know why

been going to donkeymans for over 15 years, love it.

dont believe everything you hear.

I have two daughters in their twenties and prefer them to go to pitsmoor than town.

Originally posted by kirky

me and the missis have been once,at first i thought it was going to be a bit dodgey but we were made to feel welcome by just about everyone......we got a few funny looks off a few people but i suppose being the only white people in a packed club we slightly stood out a bit,but once word got around we had come into to see a friend (bar staff) we were taken off the suspect "undercover coppers" list........

you'd have been the worst undercover coppers in the world :D