Whats the point in having a suggestions and feedback section ?

a couple of weeks ago I posted a question in this section and the powers that be havent even bothered to reply, how rude is that ?

the question was "why isn't there a HUNTING, SHOOTING AND FISHING SECTION somewhere on sheff forum ? i pointed out that the number of people who participate in these three activities is massive, far more than say the people who are into allotments/gardening for example.

personally i think its because your hunting/shooting and fishing to a certain extent is a controversal subject, and admin or mods who ever it is that run this site dont have the guts to put a section on for the people who participate in these three sports, if it were train spotting or something like that they would probably have a "train spotters" forum on straight away but because its a controversal subject they dont even have the decency to put a reply up,:rant:stinks really doesn't it ?

ive got the impression that you can say what you want on sheff forum as long as it complies with the admin/mods points of view, if it doesn't then youv'e no chance of getting a section added, basically because they dont like it !

i really would like someone from the admin to reply to this post to see what they have to say about my points of view.

also if your someone who does a bit of hunting, shooting or fishing please comment as i would like to know myself how many of you there is out there who would like a section dedicated to these three sports.

wouldn't be surprised though if they just take this thread off:rolleyes:

look forward to you comments !!!