I am looking for a craft class/group.

Have you tried Craftangels in crosspool,they do cardmaking classes,childrens craft parties,holiday clubs and a saturday club,Tel 01142667339

Thanks Hayley and Jo I'll look into them.

hi why not have a look at the free craft packs on my website may be useful you only have to pay the postage

I do card making classes on Friday afternoon in Crosspool if that is any good for you

We have a craft group that meets fortnightly at the Stradbroke Community Association building on Friday evenings 7-9pm. Our members do a multitude of crafts and are more than willing to show others. For details contact [email protected]. Everyone welcome.

Hi Theresa and Jen,

I run Stained Glass courses and workshops, the link to my website is below.

If you are interested in future courses and workshops please let me know via email [email protected] and I will put you on my email mailing list for future events.

Martin.

Is there a group which meets in S7, does anyone know?

I was kind of thinking multi craft coffee morning rather than taught class.

Edited by moongarden
typo

i am looking for crafting groups that run in the evening i signed up for jewerly/tiera class but have heard nothing back. any class like this in sheffield area?

Nov 9th a Bead Jewellery course is starting @ The Venue in stocksbridge 6.30-8.30pm, cost is £5 for consessions or (I think) £25 for waged. An accredited course is starting in Jan but date is not yet confirmed