Sign in to follow this  

Season tickets prices - are they worth the money?

As a life long wednesday supporter and season ticket holder, when the end of season gets near there are always 2 things i start to worry about, 1) were we stand in the league 2) the cost of next season. i do not only buy my own, but for 2 adults and 3 kids in total... over £700, when you buy your ticket (renew) do you think your getting a better deal, for getting behind your team, season after season, or should the rewards be better the longer you are loyal? i my self use the savings scheme at the club, to help spread the cost.

Do you think match by match tickets are better? choose the match you want to see?

whats the price of going to the lane next season? value for money?

I think it's better to have a season ticket, works out much much cheaper and you get to see all the matches and are guarenteed a decent spot as well as most away tickets if you want them.

Season tickets are worth it in the sense that they work out cheaper than buying a separate ticket for every game, but ticket prices are ridiculously expensive these days.

£20 to watch football for 90 minutes, when I can get a ticket to see Radiohead and support for 3 hours for £17...

I couldn't live without my season ticket especially in a great season like this

Originally posted by Agent ****

£20 to watch football for 90 minutes, when I can get a ticket to see Radiohead and support for 3 hours for £17...

:o Where are you seeing them?

Or where did you see them?

Originally posted by nickswfc

I couldn't live without my season ticket especially in a great season like this

:gag: seems funny to me that when we have a good season like this one, we are happy to renew our football tickets,and they seem worth the money, but when we are in a rot which we have been in alot over the past couple of seasons we find it harder to part with the money, and they dont seem so called value for money....... what makes us do it?

Got mine this morning for £116 (I am U18)

Sat slap bang in the middle of the Kop, can't wait already!

A friend of mine nailed his UTD season ticket to a tree :o he then realised he had made a big mistake so he went back to get it only to find someone had stolen the nail :hihi: