Anyone else having trouble with Sky TV today?

Just wondering if this is just me or a problem in the Sheffield area...all day today the pictures on Sky TV Channels have been freezing for 5 - 10 seconds every so often. This has only been happening on the channels you pay for (Sports, Movies, Sky One etc), all the free-to-air channels have been fine. Just wondering if its a problem with the signal round here or if I'm going to have to ring Sky to get it sorted out.

Yeah, tried rebooting the box, still got the same problem. Looked on the services menu and it says the signal strength is fine on both feeds. It's very very annoying!

I was thinking then maybe your dish could have moved slightly. Lots of things can cause your dish to move like the wind......the window cleaner catching the dish or a Darren Byfield free kick.

Have you checked all the wiring in the back?

how do you know hes got a window cleaner and there is no wind

Must of been a Darren Byfield free kick then. but either way a number of people I have spoken to havn't been having any problems and they live in S2

Whats the weather like, is it windy? It could be that

Ours has been dodgy for a couple of weeks; info taking forever, box going into standby etc. Been wondering if it's a local thing, or if to contact services. Haven't complained yet as a couple of buddies are having the same probs. Very annoying, though.