Will Jeffers ever score?

Yesterday would have been ideal for Jeffers to score, it was set up for him. Ipswich being a former club and all.

But no, he's rubbish and one of the worst signings that Wednesday have ever made.

Yesterday would have been ideal for Jeffers to score, it was set up for him. Ipswich being a former club and all.

But no, he's rubbish and one of the worst signings that Wednesday have ever made.

I think he comes into that equation aswell Ola Tidman.

anyone know how long Jeffers has left on his contract ?

anyone know how long Jeffers has left on his contract ?

Jeffers contract doesn't run out till August 2010, he signed a three year deal for us on Thursday, 9 August 2007.

Jeffers contract doesn't run out till August 2010, he signed a three year deal for us on Thursday, 9 August 2007.

oh great -another 18 months paying him good money

oh great -another 18 months paying him good money

Im sure if the new board offered him some sort of leaving package he would be off, i think even he know's he's not the most liked guy down at Hillsborough, and he probably wants to get out just as much as we want him out.

Im sure if the new board offered him some sort of leaving package he would be off, i think even he know's he's not the most liked guy down at Hillsborough, and he probably wants to get out just as much as we want him out.

it just aint worked for him here. his wages could be used to get other playes in . i would think along with Watson he`s the top earner

it just aint worked for him here. his wages could be used to get other playes in . i would think along with Watson he`s the top earner

I think Simeks on a pretty good whack, i don't think Jeffer's is on as much as people think as his career was going nowhere really, i think he was just glad to get a long contract somewhere to cement a weekly wage.

I think it's Simek, Watson, and Woody who are on the most.

I think Simeks on a pretty good whack, i don't think Jeffer's is on as much as people think as his career was going nowhere really, i think he was just glad to get a long contract somewhere to cement a weekly wage.

I think it's Simek, Watson, and Woody who are on the most.

still adds up to a decent amount over 3 years

still adds up to a decent amount over 3 years

Exactley the longer the contract the lower the wage with most club's in the championship.

Simeks not done much lately, i know he's been injured but when he tried to make his comeback the other week a couple of time's he was pant's.

Offload him.

Try and sign someone like Jamie Ward.

Offload him.

Try and sign someone like Jamie Ward.

Nobody will be stupid enough to take him.

Jamie Ward would require a transfer fee, roughly about the 400k that Barnsley offered, which is quite a big risk for a League Two striker