Dog Insurance Renewal

Any one took out dog insurance latley?

My premium has doubled for my two and I have never made a claim. Been with company for three years as well so not happy.:mad:

Which insurance company are you with, just out of interest?

Most of mine are with petplan - not a great increase - just a couple of £s a month dearer.

I am with Argos half the price of pet plan , and doesn't go up by more than a few pounds .

With Healthy Pets. They've always been cometetive and origonaly set up as non profit company by like minded pet owners.

Thanks for the recomendations guys gives me some where to start trawling from.

Have you tried do a search with like moneysupermarket.com and they compare all insurances

I've recently been looking for insurance for my cat. When I was checking what all the policies offered I decided on HSBC because they pay up to £7500 per year for vets bills rather than a limit per condition. Not sure how it works out for dogs, but the price was pretty reasonable for my cat.

I've recently been looking for insurance for my cat. When I was checking what all the policies offered I decided on HSBC because they pay up to £7500 per year for vets bills rather than a limit per condition. Not sure how it works out for dogs, but the price was pretty reasonable for my cat.

Argos is the same for their top plan which i have for my dogs and one cat.

I have the others on the cheaper plans and have been happy with how they py out when needed. I have my rabbits insured too!