Off road motocross tracks

one twisted individual, my last words on the subject !!
He just gets under your skin tried that with his last thread that got closed.

Lets see for example Grenoside woods, nice woodland, nice surroundings no bikes. Westwood, hills, slagheaps, dirt tracks, was a sh**t hole, is a sh**t hole and always will be.Been riding bikes there for the last 30 odd years. How long have you lived there. :thumbsup: enough said

ive been here 10 years , and the friends of westwood group are trying to develop it for the local residents to benifit from ,but its nothelped by these diots blatently ignoring the law. ive been up today and all there is are bike tracks turning the paths to mud. they are doing some work in there at present ie putting new paths in and repairing the existing paths with hardcre and already the morons on the bikes have stared churning them up and wrecking them. these paths are being developed to improve disabled access ,but no , the bikers think its for their benifit. they just dont care for anyone as lng as they get their kicks. well im sorry but its not on . why should they be allowed to destroy the work being done to make the area better for the disabled?

the disabled have a right to use westwood but these lowlife destroy everything in their path. granted it started life as slag heaps but work is being done through european funding to make the country park more attractive to the public . do these bikers ride round their own gardens turning them to mud > no. why should we let these people destroy our countryside for their own pleasure? im all for them having a legal track to ride on ,and there are a few in south yorkshire ,but they wont spend money t go to these tracks . the abuse i recieve on here is water off a ducks back and only comes from the bikers themselves. why d these bikers think they have the right to ride where ever they want when they know full well its illegal . yesterday i hd just got into westwood with my dog and my brother called me on my mobile . as a was on the phone 2 bikers came towards me ,stopped and shouted abuse and shot off out f the woods, obviously thinking i was talking to the police . thats tells you they know they are in the wrong.

He just gets under your skin tried that with his last thread that got closed.

the other thread was closed as the police were involved , the mod said that when he closed it

ive been here 10 years , and the friends of westwood group are trying to develop it for the local residents to benifit from ,but its nothelped by these diots blatently ignoring the law. ive been up today and all there is are bike tracks turning the paths to mud. they are doing some work in there at present ie putting new paths in and repairing the existing paths with hardcre and already the morons on the bikes have stared churning them up and wrecking them. these paths are being developed to improve disabled access ,but no , the bikers think its for their benifit. they just dont care for anyone as lng as they get their kicks. well im sorry but its not on . why should they be allowed to destroy the work being done to make the area better for the disabled?

the disabled have a right to use westwood but these lowlife destroy everything in their path. granted it started life as slag heaps but work is being done through european funding to make the country park more attractive to the public . do these bikers ride round their own gardens turning them to mud > no. why should we let these people destroy our countryside for their own pleasure? im all for them having a legal track to ride on ,and there are a few in south yorkshire ,but they wont spend money t go to these tracks . the abuse i recieve on here is water off a ducks back and only comes from the bikers themselves. why d these bikers think they have the right to ride where ever they want when they know full well its illegal . yesterday i hd just got into westwood with my dog and my brother called me on my mobile . as a was on the phone 2 bikers came towards me ,stopped and shouted abuse and shot off out f the woods, obviously thinking i was talking to the police . thats tells you they know they are in the wrong.

Steady on old boy you will give yourself a heart attack.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

well im sick nd tired of a certain number of society thinking the la does not apply to them . i feel very strongly about this . the new paths have only been laid a week and the moronic idiots have wrecked them already. is that acceptable?

Well I'm sure with you been such a saint on earth when you get to heaven you will have earned your wings. You little angel you.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Well I'm sure with you been such a saint on earth when you get to heaven you will have earned your wings. You little angel you.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

what would we do without our daily exchange old boy ?:thumbsup::thumbsup:

isnt there a new track open in howbrook????

Well, I finished up driving on the road between Pilley and Howbrook, today, and by coincidence saw a sign for the "Yorkshire Outdoor Leisure Park", just where the road passes under the Stocksbridge Bypass road, and remembered this post. I couldn't remember the number, but Googled it and found this old forum. I don't know what the current situation is.

Well, I finished up driving on the road between Pilley and Howbrook, today, and by coincidence saw a sign for the "Yorkshire Outdoor Leisure Park", just where the road passes under rthe Stocksbridge Bypass road, and remembered this post. I couldn't remember the number, but Googled it and found this old forum. I don't know what the current situation is.

i think it was testpass who posted on this legal track a while back-he may have more details

well , ive spent four hours today in westwood -an hour at a time having a good check round and nt 1 single moron on a bike . what a lovely quiet pleasant day in westwood . ive tried to repair some of the damage caused to the new paths caused by the bikes thisc weekend , but some of the damage need paths need relaying. these paths have only just been layed- these idiots just dont care . ive anothe meeting with the police planned and loads of photos to check through before handing them to the police.

dose anyone know of anymore tracks when you have all finished arguing. after all thats why i started this thread. thanks

dose anyone know of anymore tracks when you have all finished arguing. after all thats why i started this thread. thanks

have you tried googling for some ? im happy for bikers to enjoy their hobby on legal tracks -but not in public woods. good luck in your search