Christmas Day curry?

Me and the OH, not being into the whole traditional Christmas dinner thing, are looking for somewhere to have a curry on Christmas Day.

Have we got a hope in hell? Or should we just resign ourselves to Morrisons Rogan Josh for two and the Queen's speech?

I notice that Balti King are open on Christmas Day..... I'm certainly not recommending you go there and Morrisons Rogan Josh may well be preferable :-)

You could try The Orient Express in Rotherham, that's open and it's doing a special Christmas buffet.

Well apparently, Ackbars IS open on Christmas Day (I say apparently 'cos when I called last night, I think the bloke on the other end of the phone had trouble understanding me - I asked if they were open on Christmas day and he asked which date it was:hihi:)

Akbars is deffo open on Christmas Day as our family friends shall be celebrating Christmas there. I am going there on Monday, yum yum.

Akbars deffo gets a 10/10 from me :)