Converting .bmp to .jpg

BoroughGal

Originally posted by BoroughGal

And Redrobbo, can't begin to tell you what's I'VE got that's tired! All that waving!

:thumbsup:

But BoroughGal, you don't have to tell me what you've got that's tired.....I brought my binoculars with me this time! :wow::blush:

This is definitely betwen you and me though BoroughGal. I promise to keep our secret. :bigsmile:

Now.....back on topic......can anyone tell me what is a .bmp or a .jpg? :help:

I'm trying to do a leaving (retirement) poster for someone at work. Someone has sent me a scanned (old) photo of the person, but I can't work Paint (call me stupid). I'd far rather use Photo Editor, but that will only open with jpg's, I think?

I'm struggling to do a really basic poster and wish I'd never offered.

Originally posted by BoroughGal

I'm trying to do a leaving (retirement) poster for someone at work. Someone has sent me a scanned (old) photo of the person, but I can't work Paint (call me stupid). I'd far rather use Photo Editor, but that will only open with jpg's, I think?

I'm struggling to do a really basic poster and wish I'd never offered.

E-mail it to me if you want hon; I'll have a go for you! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by jonluvsnique

hmm, let me have a go, i might be able to sort it out for you, that is if kristian aint done it already!!:o:thumbsup:

(weird how all 3 of us live in hillsboro'!!):suspect::hihi::P

Clearly, the sun must rise here a lot sooner than the rest of Sheffield; that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it! :thumbsup:

K x

Archived