GP Groped girl 16 years

I make sure I have a chaperone for every intimate examination I do, even if it's sticking a finger up a man's bottom. Cant be too careful these days - it protects me, but most importantly it protects the patient.

I had this business "Up the Bottom",but it wasn't a finger. When he'd finished ,I asked if he was looking at my tonsils.

I had this business "Up the Bottom",but it wasn't a finger. When he'd finished ,I asked if he was looking at my tonsils.

I'd at least make him buy me a drink or take me to the pictures before I'd let him do that!

If he did what is describe of course its out of order....but thats IF, anyone can be accused of anything.....this thread should be for when the story is confirmed as true/false and a judge passes their decision.

If he did what is describe of course its out of order....but thats IF, anyone can be accused of anything.....this thread should be for when the story is confirmed as true/false and a judge passes their decision.

Well said look at the Jeremey Kile show people tell lies on TV, so what chance is there that the reporters of the local papers have their facts right.

Last time I saw a male doctor he called a nurse up to the room when he had to examine me. We had to sit there for 10 minutes til one was free. I said there was no need and he said it was more to protect him than me which made me laugh.

Our GP in Crookes has a sign up offering a chaperone to anyone who wants one.

While we're on the subject, has anyone seen this?

http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/news/Rap-blind-physiotherapistarticle-491030-details/article.html

Am i wrong for finding it a bit funny?

Answers on a postcard...

I wonder if he tell an ar*e from an elbow or wether he struggles with that aswell.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/headlines/39GP-was-turned-on-touching.4773839.jp

Just been reading this i think it's sick it made me feel sick anyway, put me right of seeing a male doctor on my own now!:gag:

Absolutely, why not tar all men the same brush due to the actions of one individual?

Beverley Allitt was a nurse who murdered several patients in a hospital - tell you what it's put me right off female nurses forever!

Now don't you think your post sounds like a total over-reaction?