WARNING TO anybody who has had kitchen and bathroom fitted

annb3811

just been up into the attic to get xmas decorations down..only to find all my loft insulation piled up in a corner..the only people that have been up there since i last was, were the workmen fitting my bathroom...presumably they removed it to lay wires and pipes but never put it back...its going to get colder guys so i urge you to check for yourself

just been up into the attic to get xmas decorations down..only to find all my loft insulation piled up in a corner..the only people that have been up there since i last was, were the workmen fitting my bathroom...presumably they removed it to lay wires and pipes but never put it back...its going to get colder guys so i urge you to check for yourself

weve just had a new bathroom fitted and they did a wonderful job, cant praise them enough. left house clean and tidy everyday ,bathroom fitted to top spec,and very polite and friendly. no faults whatsoever

Checked it out and my loft insulation is all piled up together. Rung council, just waiting for someone from Bramhalls to get back to me.

its only a two minute job to put it back down ,is it worth the 3 month wait for the council to sort it ,or the contractors?