Anyone got the number for the Boardwalk on Certertainment?

Can find nothing on Yell, plus the number on their website (243 5438 ) is a dead number!

Is it still open?

I need to know for tonight, so any quick replies would be appreciated, and would like to book a table as the McFly gig tonight across the road may mean its busy.

Many thanks!! :help::help::help:

Whatever is beside Chiquitos wasn't open when I went a while ago. It may be that one. Why don't you pick another one?

Could do, just the OH suggested it.

You think they would have taken the website down though!!

What else is on there? I know there is a Chiquitos, Frankie and Bennys, Nandos and Prezzo, what else is there?

Could do, just the OH suggested it.

You think they would have taken the website down though!!

What else is on there? I know there is a Chiquitos, Frankie and Bennys, Nandos and Prezzo, what else is there?

There is also Old Orleans and Bella Italia. I know Boardwalk was open last week - don't recall hearing of it shutting (I pass it every day and haven't really paid much attention to be honest). For the numbers of the other restaurants check out http://www.valley-leisure.co.uk/whatshere.asp