Warhammer Online

Brixton

I myself play both Wow and WAR and I agree with a lot that has been said so far.

I love the RvR on WAR, I used to try PvP on WoW but hated it due to staring at the respawn spot multiple times, whereas in WAR I have managed to be on the other side and got a fair few kills in.

I also enjoy the PQ's (Public Quests) in WAR, it's cool how you can just jump into an existing group when they are doing a PQ and help out, then you gain some form of reward.

The ONLY thing that is driving me nuts in WAR is the constant disconnects, if they sort that out, I shall be extremely happy and will love playing WAR.

I currently have 2 chars, a witch hunter and a bright wizard, both around lvl 15.

I also enjoy the PQ's (Public Quests) in WAR, it's cool how you can just jump into an existing group when they are doing a PQ and help out, then you gain some form of reward.

The ONLY thing that is driving me nuts in WAR is the constant disconnects, if they sort that out, I shall be extremely happy and will love playing WAR.

I currently have 2 chars, a witch hunter and a bright wizard, both around lvl 15.

Don't you just love it when you jump into a PQ at the last minute and manage to win some good loot on the roll :) On the flip side, doesn't it annoy you when some gimp jumps in at the last minutes and steals the best loot :)

I've not had issues with DCs for the past 3 weeks now, although one of my guildies still has a lot of drop-outs. Very frustrating, but when it happens his whole internet connection drops out too (noticed as he drops out of teamspeak at the same time).

Finally - isn't Witch Hunter cool :) My favourite toon by far.

I am actually enjoying the Bright Wizard more, love turning people into chargrilled lumps of coal, very enjoyable.

I have noticed that I DC at certain times, more than always after I die and respawn.

If Mythic solve this issue, I will be extremely happy with the game, I am also looking forward to lvl 20, hate not having a mount, walking everywhere takes forever.

I am in a guild with my wizard but my witch hunter is guildless, although, I want to create a guild, but, finding people to join one is not easy.

The Auction House is starting to build up, slowly, which is good.

The main reason I started on this game is because I wanted to play an MMO through it's start onwards and see the changes and improvements being made as I played.

I am actually enjoying the Bright Wizard more, love turning people into chargrilled lumps of coal, very enjoyable.

I have noticed that I DC at certain times, more than always after I die and respawn.

If Mythic solve this issue, I will be extremely happy with the game, I am also looking forward to lvl 20, hate not having a mount, walking everywhere takes forever.

I am in a guild with my wizard but my witch hunter is guildless, although, I want to create a guild, but, finding people to join one is not easy.

The Auction House is starting to build up, slowly, which is good.

The main reason I started on this game is because I wanted to play an MMO through it's start onwards and see the changes and improvements being made as I played.

What server you on for order? Also do you plan to set up some Destruction characters on a server in the future? If so, we are after bodies for Destruction to set up a guild there on Karak Ungor - you are more than welcome to join us.

I tried setting up a destruction char, but, the server is as stable as a 3 legged donkey.

Just let me know which server and what is the best time to connect for a guild invite and I shall be there.

The server is Karak Ungor, and I'll let you know when we can arrange for my buddies at work to be on at the same time so we can set up a guild :)