Where to ride a pit bike legally

ATTENTION ALL MODERATORS!

can you please remove the stupid replies to this thread? this guy obviously wants to do the right thing and ride off road legally and he is being abused by halfwits who complain about people riding illegally!

back to the subject though mate, you can ride at armthorpe on the smal track, there is a new track at tankersly but im not sure about using a pit bike? there is a very good cheap track near buxton called peakdale but i think it is only open in summer. there is a track at finningly and i think they have a new pit bike track. also there is a track near carcraft at doncaster that is cheap and pit bike friendly.

ATTENTION ALL MODERATORS!

can you please remove the stupid replies to this thread? this guy obviously wants to do the right thing and ride off road legally and he is being abused by halfwits who complain about people riding illegally!

It's called freedom of speech pal. Just cos you don't agree with it doesn't mean you have to go off on one like this.

no its nothing to do with freedom of speach! its called being sad, very sad!

no its nothing to do with freedom of speach! its called being sad, very sad!

Because it's freedom of speech - you can say that.

Where I live - I get a constant stream of moronic little tossers riding up and down and up and down the back lanes into the woods.

The police do.......what police usually do around here.......nothing - absolutely nothing!

The place I'm referring to is.........__________ - do you really think I'd say where it was? I don't want any more chav-types zooming around on petrol powered hairdryers...lol :hihi:

my thoughts exactly

Because it's freedom of speech - you can say that.

what is your problem? what is the point in posting in a thread where you add nothing productive?

Its not in sheffield but i would suggest you try flappits near Keighley if you have access to transport. try a google search for it and see for yourself.

MR BEEN you also seem to have double standarads where the law is concerned you condone flashing your lights to warn other motorists of speed cameras which is perverting the course of justice and illegal,but slate the lads riding bikes ilegaly, i wonder what the % of off road bikers seriously injuring and killing people is to the speeding cars and lorrys

MR BEEN you also seem to have double standarads where the law is concerned you condone flashing your lights to warn other motorists of speed cameras which is perverting the course of justice and illegal,but slate the lads riding bikes ilegaly, i wonder what the % of off road bikers seriously injuring and killing people is to the speeding cars and lorrys

ifyou knew the law you would find flashing other drivers to warn them of an oncoming danger is NOT illegal.moronic idiots riding off road bikes on footpaths is illegal.FACT

ifyou knew the law you would find flashing other drivers to warn them of an oncoming danger is NOT illegal.moronic idiots riding off road bikes on footpaths is illegal.FACT

actually, a speed camera is not classed as a danger and you can be prosecuted for it.

I thought you might be the type to have at least 1 good friend even if it is a copper well i stand corrected on this one they probably have changed the law since 1976 when i was fined £30.00 for the said offence i parked up on hallifax road in my ford 1600e and flashed my lights to warn the approaching drivers of the speed trap i slipped up because i was switching my lights on whith the light switch which in turn was switching my rear lights on as well which he saw an radiod another unit which was a plain car and youve guesed it i flashed him as well the exact offence was obstructing a constable in the execution of his duty