Do you know this film

An old black and white film I watched as a boy, all I can remember is Burt Lancaster is in it as some kind of power mad newspaper magnate, reporter, editor or other. Sorry It's short on detail, but do you know which film this is?

It's called 'The Sweet Smell of Success'

"Match me Sidney" :)

Thank you Mrs Goose, as I remember the film just held me spellbound although it was a long time ago. Now I just have to try and get hold of it!

It's a great film - I watched it a few weeks ago, so it was fresh in my mind. Am pretty sure you'll get a DVD of it from Ebay.

I have a video of it hidden somewhere. Know what you mean, I found it fascinating. PM me your email and Ill see if I can find it. Thats if you have a video player still lol.

Anyone got a copy of Man and his mate with Victor Mature. It's the original 1 million year's b.c . Saw it on Channel 4 in the early 90's but cant find it anywhere but in American format.

It is a pretty good film, remember the first time I saw it back in the 90s

no sorry i dont know it

They are showing The Sweet Smell of Success at The Showroom Cinema on Sunday 28th of November at 11am.

It is a Sunday Brunch screening. Film only £6.40 or with a breakfast £8.95. Doors open at 10.00am

There are no adverts and will start at 11.00am