Looking for friends

Hey Carolina (*breaks out in to song*) ... lol.

Will you be coming to the forum meet next Thursday ??

Jamie

Hey carolina - we live just down the road from you in Thirlmere Road!

BTW - Have you been into the St. Lukes shop yet? I got a new looking suit (from Marks & Spencers originally) - a Kurt Geiger shirt and silk tie (for a job interview) all for £15!!

The ladies in there are really nice and they've got loads of stuff all well sorted with sizes on the lables. Best charity shop I've been to in a long time.

Hope you can make it to the meeting

hay carolyna,

how r u? i hope that u had a great weekend.....:D

i have just seen ur post...kind of similar to mine that i posted when i arrived at sheffield.....but u know i didn`t get many replies as u did..;) anyway hope u great times ...take care...bye..khaled xxx

Originally posted by Carolina

Cool!!!

Now I just need to find somebody to go with???!!!

Anybody? :blush:

Wll I do Carolyna???

Originally posted by Carolina

Cool!!!

Now I just need to find somebody to go with???!!!

Anybody? :blush:

holaaaaaaaaaaa carolina!!

me llamo laura y estoy estudiante de lenguas... i came home from Ibiza yesterday... my mum thinks i was practicing my spanish but to be honest i was practicing getting wasted in Pacha, Es Paradis, Amnesia... i love dance music too, i'm moving to Sheffield this weekend, the only person i know there is mi novio!! que triste!!!! i lived in toulouse in france last year and loved going out with all the international & ERASMUS students... it would be wicked to go out PROPER clubbing 8) with a funky chica espanola, will remind me of the madness i just had in Eivissa!!! :D

my email ad is [email protected]

Hasta pronto!!! :D

Originally posted by Agent Dan

Hey!

I'm also new to the city and looking for people to drink with!! Got some people visiting on the weekend but looking for nights out next week... I'm 23 and work full time (yawn) but would rather be out than in!

G'day Dan and Carolina - no worries about the sheffield thing. You will inevitably meet many ppl from time to time through various social meets.

I moved up to Sheffield nearly three yrs ago. I didnt know ANYONE here which was mad. But put yourself in scenarios that you wouldnt ever consider before. Try somewhere like Casbah tonight - live gigs downstairs. Good ppl who are more than happy to chat to ya. I bricked it to start with but i have met a few ppl since i have been here and it has definitely taught me about myself------where there is a will there will always be a way!!!

Enjoy Sheffield, it wasnt built to be conquered in a day!!!

Originally posted by 1Man&hisBMW

- I think in many cases Hallam students are much better dressed

lol! :lol:

what's this got to do with anything??! didn't realise the clothes you wore affected your ability to study :P

I think we are getting the former centre for popular music as our new students union - so up yours Sheffield Uni, you bloody scumbags:lol: ! (Ahem, outburst over!)
hehehe

surely the ncpm is too small for a decent sized students union? :?IMHO, the ncpm should not have been sold to hallam uni, but instead the council should have had faith in the ability of the local community to run it properly for exhibitions, gigs, conferences, radio, etc and keep it open to the public. just my 2p worth :)

but Hallam does have as previously mentioned far far superior library services which Sheffield Uni students use
depends what subject you're studying, though. it might well be true for social sciences (i know a fair few people who use hallams libraries for this), but there's a number of subjects that hallam simply don't teach

;)

I did Spanish at School but I left over 11 years ago and consequently I've forgotten most of it.

I did French as well, and I've forgot nearly all that as well, except the essential how to ask for a pint in a French pub ;)

Carolina la desconocida, sigues en Sheffield? Soy Reshma, hace MUCHO tiempo. si estas aki, tenemos k kdar... un beso fuerte