Nursery queries and recommendations

Well I shall still be going to look around even if it is the same company, one bad experience does not mean that things cant be good, im sure that all parents can complain about one nursery or another I guess what suits one doesnt suit all.

I like the fact you can choose whatever hours you like and its a hourly charge I will judge it for what I feel on the day, 12th and 13th isnt it?

:loopy::huh:

LOL!!! not sure where you find out about the choosing hours and hourly charge, the paperwork that I been sent doesn't mention it?

Edited by camum

Actually not difficult by walking in the building and talking to a staff member:hihi:

hi all i had a walk up on 2 the shops yesterday and the open days start from 13th march will keep postin any more info i find out in the meantime :)

Any one looking for child care i have spaces pm me and i will see if i can help

Wow this nursery building looks really colourful from the outside, certainly brightens jordanthorpe up.

Cant wait to see it finished.

Anyone going to the open day today? I can't make it... will be interested to hear from those that do make it though! Thanks

Ive been today inside is great although they explained bits still need doing especially the outside but thats not a problem i suppose.the staff were lovely, knowledgable and very friendly seemed to know what their doing plenty of experience between them,saw a few people booking in. Im going back next week when everthing is complete, apparently a couple of builders been off sick.:)

Hi everyone,

I am currently looking into the prospect of opening a Nursery in the Meersbrook area and could do with a little advise from anyone that lives in, or close to, the area.

I have (and am still) doing plenty of research on other Nurseries in the surrounding area also - the Nursery will be positioned fairly close to Chesterfield Road so could be handy for commuters who take this route into town.

Does anyone live in Meersbrook? Do you think a Nursery there would do well?

I would appreciate any advise on this by either replying to the post or via PM.

Many Thanks!!

Hi AMy good luck are you part of cornerstone nurseries cos i understand their opening a nursery at meersbrook you know like the one at jordanthorpe where my last not least haha little one goes, im sure thats where the nursery officer told me there opening in sept.

Hi, No I'm not part of Cornerstone Nurseries. Do you know where abouts in Meersbrook they are opening? At the moment I have 2 locations, Meersbrook was my first option but if they are opening one I'm not sure if there would be enough business... Thanks for your reply!!

Hi Amy dont know but can ask tomoz when i drop off my little one if that helps, were your other choice 