Do you respect those who fought in both World Wars for us and for todays troops?

fox then thats different and i agree if somebody attacks you and you defend yourself, as per a lot of people in WW2 then thats is a noble thing to do. I might sound anti war but what i am saying is, if Britian was attacked and it didnt commit to aggression and unjustly invaded, i would also like to think i would take up Arms to Defend it and its people.

i wasnt referring to him specific, man this threads 17 odd pages, i mean in general my comment applies and it is also for any Army in the world. What i mean is this:

1) Evil - Lying - Cheating Men think up Power and World Domination.

2) They Pump up - Nationalism, Patriotism and such like.

3) People are riled/fall for it.

4) They then go and fight for person 1, thinking its for Queen and Country (its not).

5) Much Murder and Innocents Killed, Women and Children - all by people in point 3.

6) Greedy Evil Pigs from Point 1 scoop up all the diamonds/wealth/oil/slaves.

Every then goes home either Rich, or thinking Morally theirs bugger all wrong with it as we did it for the country/clan/patriotism. Essentially people in point 3 are being used, thats my point.

Any chance of us having that in english?

However if you sent me to some Phoney War under guise of patriotism (just look how bad this menace is in US), or fake -nataionalism then in the name of Freedom and Justice i am your biggest enemy.

if you kept wagging school as a lad and catching the number 76 bus to go on Silly Bus Rides round sheffield, dont blame me when it comes to t'internet debates you dont understand. :)

However if you sent me to some Phoney War under guise of patriotism (just look how bad this menace is in US), or fake -nataionalism then in the name of Freedom and Justice i am your biggest enemy.
Which phoney wars have you been sent on?

Have you been in many wars, scary enemy?

Mr Bush :D

Mr Bush :D

ah I see - bit much for the deadly ninja to explain as clearly as you did, instead of his bizarre rants.

and exactly Which Wars have you fought in then? Aside from paramount pictures wannabe 007 ones that is

and exactly Which Wars have you fought in then? Aside from paramount pictures wannabe 007 ones that is
I refer you to my question at post 353 - are you going to answer, or try to avoid answering again by bouncing the question back, because you can't answer it????

Come on, oh great enemy.:hihi:

I answered you 3 times and you avoid my questions. I dont think you can answer mine either.

Touche.

I've read this a few times now and I'm confused about what it is trying to say.

Are you arguing that having a can of soda thrown at you is worse than the killing of the Viet Cong, or are you laughing at the people for throwing a can of soda after what you'd been through previously:huh:

Those who fought in Vietnam as I did were subjected to abuse. No ticker tape or heroes welcome for them. Fortunately today at least in the US anyway, the people are behind the troops even if they hate the war in Iraq. The politicians get the blame. The public realize that the soldiers are only doing their duty.