Lookinf for an 11-a-side footy team in Sheff to join

I will be moving to Sheffield in the next couple of weeks and am very keen to find a 11-a-side football team to join, either Saturday or Sunday's.

If anyone knows of one please let me know.

Cheers.

The Crowded House Football Team (linked to The Crowded House Church) requires new players in all positions for the coming season; we train on a Tuesday and play our games on Saturday mornings in the Sheffield District Fair Play League Division One. This leave has a friendly yet competitive ethos, so is ideal for players that are fed up of Sunday League football and want to see the game played as it should be. If interested in trying out for the team then please phone Steve on 07739915319 or email on [email protected].

We play at Dore and train at Goodwin

Hi thanks for this, i could well be interested. I am going to be living near Norfolk Park without a car to begin with, so i'm just wondering how difficult it would be to get to training and the matches. Whereabouts is Goodwin in Sheff? When does the league start? The 1st training session i could make would probably be Tues 19th Aug.

Ring 07766283892 & ask for Mark. He is the Manager of Hollinbush FC & we play on sun mornings. The pub we playfrom & meet for games is only 2/3 tram stops from where you are going to live. Goodwin sports centre & Dore will be miles from you & the fair play league is not a good standard(depending on your ability) compared to other leagues in Sheffield.