A big thumbs up to daz2094.

I just wanted to recommend daz2094 for his computer help.

He runs a small business called Comtech and he has been brilliantly helpful with both a PC and a laptop of mine that needed repairs.

I am not a complete novice when it comes to computers but I do like to have things explained to me clearly and properly and to know what exactly needs doing and why. He was brilliant for this and I felt confident that my machine would be exactly as he said. It was.

He was very reasonably priced but it was his customer service that was excellent. I highly recommend him to anyone in the Sheffield area. I was pleasantly surprised at the friendliness of a service that I have found quite daunting in the past. No techy speak to make me feel daft and shell out more cash.

Thanks again to daz2094 for repairing a PC and laptop so that I now have two computers running as new for a relatively small amount.

I just wanted to recommend daz2094 for his computer help.

He runs a small business called Comtech and he has been brilliantly helpful with both a PC and a laptop of mine that needed repairs.

I am not a complete novice when it comes to computers but I do like to have things explained to me clearly and properly and to know what exactly needs doing and why. He was brilliant for this and I felt confident that my machine would be exactly as he said. It was.

He was very reasonably priced but it was his customer service that was excellent. I highly recommend him to anyone in the Sheffield area. I was pleasantly surprised at the friendliness of a service that I have found quite daunting in the past. No techy speak to make me feel daft and shell out more cash.

Thanks again to daz2094 for repairing a PC and laptop so that I now have two computers running as new for a relatively small amount.

Assuming, he's not you or your best mate...good on you for taking the time to articulate this...it's always easier to take the time to complain than it is to say thank you.