Joan Rivers..Loose Woman!!

boyfriday

The Bible ... thats one of the only things worse then ITV :D

He probably means references to things in the biblical sense, knowing Boy Friday.:hihi:

Anyway, I'm listening to the Archers. I wish Jennifer would just dump that philandering husband of hers.

Refreshing isn't it?

yes, especially when you compare her to the planned/measured/calculated "comedy" of people like Graham Norton and other "risque" entertainers.

I love Graham Norton. Was a live audience member a couple of times, when he was still on C4.

I used to like him when he was new, and he was more spontaneous, how he seems very practiced and slick, and nothing realy unexpectedly funny happens.

I used to like him when he was new, and he was more spontaneous, how he seems very practiced and slick, and nothing realy unexpectedly funny happens.

Yes I agree. I haven't really watched his new BBC show. I remember him on that awful Carnal Knowledge late night show, whereby couples had to talk about their favourite sexual positions etc. God it was dire. Didin't stop me watching it though.:suspect:

Yes I agree. I haven't really watched his new BBC show. I remember him on that awful Carnal Knowledge late night show, whereby couples had to talk about their favourite sexual positions etc. God it was dire. Didin't stop me watching it though.:suspect:

I used to love the show with the dog-phone where he called members of the public up, the call to Wet Beaver Creek Tourist Office was brilliant. My favourite guest was always Carrie Fisher, she was so funny and the two of them together got hystrical.