What is Foxhill Primary school like?

Hi there! Its a great school-my youngest is 10 and hs been there since nursery aged 3 years! My eldest is now at Yewlands but went right through foxhill school,so i guess ive had children there for the last 11 years!

The teachers are fantastic and have to deal with some compex kids and behaviours,yet the staff turnover seems to be minimal(always a good sign)

Because its an integrated resourse school(has kids with disabilities)they get additional funding,which is reflected in the heavily subsidised trips etc.

Years ago,i put my eldest on the list for Grenoside primary,thinking it would be a better 'class' of school-but having visited both(announced and unannounced)i changed my mind and took them to Foxhill instead. I now live in Walkley(and have done for 4 years) but have continued taking both my lads up to Foxhill School,which i think says a lot.

I just hope you support them in educating your children,and if you do,they will do as well as mine have!

good luck :)